X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSP Session/Festivity

For the past 4 years I have wanted to put together a SCSP event. Session, Brews and Bros/Broesses. I am thinking sometime in March. Throw down some ideas and lets get this going!!!

Re: SCSP Session/Festivity

March sounds good.
    Where are you thinking? We should set up sometype of Deathrace or slolom or anything fun as well.

Comment

Sounds killer what park did you have in mind March sounds good, maybe I won't suck so bad by then

Comment

Sounds good to me! The last 2 weekends in March are good for me. My wife's b-day is on the 7th so I'm not sure what she wants to do yet.

Comment

Is a Washinton street session in order? I'll bring the bbq supplies!!!

Comment

My daughter's (twins) birthday is on the 18th, so as long as it's not that Saturday I'm in. Sounds like a good time.

Comment

Washington st. would be cool, hell anywhere would be cool.
              Tell me when or where and I'll be there (did I just rap )

Comment

I am thinking along the lines of Coronado. Washington Street would be cool but my wife will not hang unfortunately. Coronado has a killer vibe, right next to the water, and the park makes it a good choice for for beer and food.

Comment

Is there any way we can make it a little closer to L.A.? Especially if beers are involved- Etnies? My wife's b-day is the 13th so any time around that would be bueno for me...

Comment

Good point Mike, Coronado does make for a much more family friendly event and it smells a whole lot better. I went to Washington st. last friday and whoever lets their dogs hang out in the park must not have cleaned up after them for a while. there was poop all over the decks, gross!!!

Comment

I love Coronado, the tranny's are killer and the flow is way chill. I am down with that and I am sure the wifey will be too.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8brd41
                        Is there any way we can make it a little closer to L.A.? Especially if beers are involved- Etnies? My wife's b-day is the 13th so any time around that would be bueno for me...
                        Your wife will dig Coronado. Maybe you should stay there that night? Just an idea. Etnies is close to my house and we could have a party at my house after the session. However, I think it would be a better situation if we hit somewhere where everyone including kids and significant others can hang while we skate. I don't think I have talked to anyone that doesn't like to flow around in the bowls at Coronado.

Comment

I'd love to get a chance to hang, skate with everyone, and put some screennames to faces. I'm up for anytime, anywhere. Great excuse to check out somewhere new.

Comment

Like I said, were ever you guys want. Let me know and I'll show up.
                            Coronado is cool. And, if anyone thinks they may need to stay nearby there is a Marriott hotel a few blocks away. PM me and I'll tell you how I can hook you up with 1/2 price rooms.
                            But, there will be no Hotel room wrecking because I work for them and my rep is on the line.

Comment

I've got a business trip coming up in March, not sure if I'll be around, but if I'm here, I'll be there...where ever there is.

Comment

Working...
                              X